~♥ ~
Omg i know i suck :
Ive been Gone for ever!!!!! I'm sorry yes u guys should disown by now=( Ive been busy n also haven't had the energy to take the time to blog it like before=/, I would check ppls blogs just wouldn't do mine=(..... BUT i have a look for u guys so hopefully i get brownie points and win u back =D yeah.
I call it VIPER look lol idk why that's just what comes in my head =T
Ive been Gone for ever!!!!! I'm sorry yes u guys should disown by now=( Ive been busy n also haven't had the energy to take the time to blog it like before=/, I would check ppls blogs just wouldn't do mine=(..... BUT i have a look for u guys so hopefully i get brownie points and win u back =D yeah.
I call it VIPER look lol idk why that's just what comes in my head =T
Ok i used some random colors i wasn't really planning for this look just that i wanted to touch my fruity side n use pink, Hot pink, and purple... yah idk where the black came in lol over powered all the other colors. I didn't do step by step for the reason being that i was just playing with my make up lol.
Ughh hate hate hate my eyebrows lady messed them up could have done this mess my self=(

Lol just trying to have a lil fun with u guys;) Mylips like Sugga lol;)

SO yeah i used
*Forever 21 bby pink eyeshadow from WAYYY BACK!!!
*LA colors Hot pink & purple
*Black NYX
*Falsies
*VIva GAga
*& lots of blending ;)
*& lots of blending ;)
As u can see i didn't need top of the line eye shadows to get this look it all about that blending u do ;)
If u guys really want to know how to do the look just tell me n ill for sure do a step by step =)
Have a Nice Night Ladies;)


I love the pop of purple in your EOTD - looks gorgeous Hun :) Lady Gaga lipstick is one of my favourite pinks now!
ReplyDeleteAnd I really appreciate you checking out my blog and for saying hi as well!
this looks gorgeous! i love the eye work, i wish i knew how to do shadow i suck extremly bad! UGH :( the lady gaga lippie looks so gorgeous!
ReplyDelete