Friday, July 9, 2010

I like ur face;) Review

Hey Lovelies :)♥


I know I've been gone for a while truly sorry work can take a lot of your energy, However, i will starts getting back in my roll once i fix my malfunction with my computer not wanting to upload my pics :(


SO basically i want to do a review on REVLON COLOR STAY FOUNDATION OMG OMG OMG this foundation is the BOMB!! I didn't really think it was gonna be as great as everyone said it was but boy was i wrong. I do think its better than the MAC foundation when i use the MAC foundation I felt like my face couldn't breath lol yeah might sound dumb but i just felt like my face was tightened & i didn't like it. But now that I'm using foundation I must say this is my Favorite* now. If you seriously have not tried this foundation your really missing out.
*Its not on the pricey side
* Its smells wonder full .. Well i like the smell ;)
*It has good coverage
*Doesn't feel cakey
**EVEN HAS SPF 6 IN IT!!!!!
Overall its a great foundation and i really recommend it.

(picture provided by Google)


MY face ;)

♦Hope all is good with everyone ♦
!!!!HAVE A GOOD SUMMER!!!!!☺


2 comments:

  1. i just did a review on this foundation it is my first foundation ive ever worn an over all the coverage is full! so i add only a little bit! what color did you buy it in? i have it in Sandy Beige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun! I didn't want to like triple comment on the latest blog post so I'm just reading one of your older posts ;)
    Awesome - I hope the diaper rash works well for zits. It'd be such a good solution too since diaper rash is pretty affordable and usually comes in a big container.
    Awww that's too bad about your laptop Hun. Yeah my laptop gave in too around October so I had to get a new one. My laptops seem to only last about 2 years nowadays :S Well, I hope you're able to fix your camera and computer solution in a bit so you can get back to blogging and I can catch up on your blog ;)
    Yes, the Revlon Colour Stay foundation really is amazing. I don't have any complaints except the colour range is rather small and some of the colours look either too pink or too ashy....but other than that, if you can find a perfect match for your skin it's perfect. I agree it is better than MAC foundations. I have tried 4-5 different MAC foundations and I'm not really thrilled by a single one of them - except for maybe the Tinted Moisturizer. The MAC Tinted Moisturizer is very good actually.

    ReplyDelete

COmments Make ME happy =]