Sunday, May 2, 2010

I was Gone For a Min but now im home...Pls Forgive me For being a Rollin Stone;)


Hey Lovelies;)


Yes I've been gone for a while but I'm back with lots to show n tell. I was MIA for a lot of personal reasons so once again I'm sorry i neglected my blog I'm sure all of you guys have been in that position before. Well i have an OOTD and some Food Yum!!! Even thought today i went to Applebees and the food I'm showing is Chipotles;) lol


So before going to Chipotles i was like "Blah why do i want to go to another Mexican food joint and eat what i eat at home?" I'm sure many of you say the same thing too. But then My friend was like" no we should try new things blah blah blah" lol so i we went for it and OMG it was G double O D GOOD!!!
I got the one that's over flowing with lettuce lol
You choose the meet or chicken or veggies you want and it come with either
-pinto beans or black beans
-White rice or orange rice
-lettuce
-sour cream
-guacamole
-salsa
and its grilled chicken
Carne Asada or what American calls STEAK, carnitas, and barbacoa
i got barbacoa with white rice pinto beans and everything else;)
my friend on the other hand got the grilled chicken with cheese, white rice, pinto beans, and sour cream, guacamole, and corn salsa on the side.
It was great and you can get a flour tortilla on the side.
I really recommend you guys check it out its not expensive at all.

Don't you just love my Poses:p... NOT Damn i need to learn how to pose n not look all stiff hahah

Yeah i know my face is Sexxy;) lol (having fun wit the stickers)OMG and my knew found LOves these are STeeve Madden Heels there soo beautiful I'm in Love<3 style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 237px; DISPLAY: block; HEIGHT: 400px; CURSOR: hand" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5466893377241850482" border="0" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg48T8_ptzCRpuH6mTy7fK_HYnRaGgg2dhfQUyfgQHoTdViLJxah_Cb-KfG4vl88wAs3CRu58K-pWhHpQgTCD67tGLfrgKOB11ZHO_HM-meNyOK8HgLQKWbjtxkW7Lmbvz582TnKPsI-Cxb/s400/2pyooqb.jpg">

*Shirt-Charlotte Russe

*Pencil Skirt- Ross

*Belt-Forever21

*Heels-Marshall's

*Tights-Forever21

**Sexxy Face- Photo bucket;)**

So i hope you guys had a great weekend and believe me when i say i will be posting more soon. I'm almost done with school I'm glad I'm actually doing good now;)

Tootles<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

COmments Make ME happy =]