so today i was suppose to go to San Diego and go hit up the mall over there and the Mexican mall (swap meet) because i hadn't gone to one for a while. . . But since it rained my mom was like NO so yeah RAIN ON MY PARADE!!!! i was somewhat bummed but ended up going to the mall here where i live. Hopefully next week it don't rain.. OR ELSE haha SO here's what i got...
I wanna take a ride on your GAGA stick lol so yeah i got the lippie and i love it=] Its my first MAC lipstick so i guess that's good since the proceeds are for a good cause and gahhh i saw the lame lady who did my makeup for prom!!! i wanted to dhasdhfasdhfashfgas yeah she made me look dumb and pissed me off =/ I hated mac for a while hahaha lets just put it that way.
excuse the ugly eye brows I'm letting them grow out so i can fix them lol not threading them i heard its not that great but wax. 2 more weeks to go gahhh
Yay studded fitting blazer woot woot=]
It only has studs in one shoulder that's how it is lol there not missing=]
Even on the pockets but i cant put my hand threw=[
Some jeans i have a lot but i went threw a jeans pace that i only bought jeans.... there really dark and lovely=]
A lil grandma looking sweater that i like=]
Yes sequins=] i love it bling bling hahah you can button it all up =]
I love this kind of green its SO freaking gorgeous!!! i think its like royal Green or something.
Studded like a mother fo=]haha anyways yeah i like it cause its tight in the hips=]
A navy blue sequins cardigan or over throw whatever you want to call it=]
I'm getting a lot of sequins and studs....
excuse the ugly eye brows I'm letting them grow out so i can fix them lol not threading them i heard its not that great but wax. 2 more weeks to go gahhh
Yay studded fitting blazer woot woot=]
It only has studs in one shoulder that's how it is lol there not missing=]
Even on the pockets but i cant put my hand threw=[
Some jeans i have a lot but i went threw a jeans pace that i only bought jeans.... there really dark and lovely=]
A lil grandma looking sweater that i like=]
Yes sequins=] i love it bling bling hahah you can button it all up =]
I love this kind of green its SO freaking gorgeous!!! i think its like royal Green or something.
Studded like a mother fo=]haha anyways yeah i like it cause its tight in the hips=]
A navy blue sequins cardigan or over throw whatever you want to call it=]
I'm getting a lot of sequins and studs....
I got some sandals since the sun will hopefully come out soon and i don't have any black sandals they where pretty cheap too=]
Gold looken necklace=] with charms=]
the charms are Two hearts, a Pearl thingy, Love spelled out, key and a key hole=]
Gots a Silver looking necklace=] Its all in one there not separated if that even makes sense...

The charms are a Key, Heart, ( i cant spell the name so im not even gonan try ) lol tower, a spiny thing that's double sided and it says I love you, and some random thing... I still like it =]
A nice black necklace i was in real need of one but never found one that really satisfied me till....
I saw this baby=]
Got me some flower power patterned tights=D

O when i saw this skirt i was like omg the 70's haha idk why doesn't even lock like one that much haha SO the zipper goes in the front and its plan in the back
Theres two pockets which i love!!!! =]

So i bought another Sweat suit for work so that i can be comfy while i run around with the kids at work. Its a bright fuchsia color REALLY OUT OF MY ELEMENT =s but i have to try new colors lol
Also got a pair of pants only

Well hope your weekend was great =] Even thought it rained!!
Gold looken necklace=] with charms=]
the charms are Two hearts, a Pearl thingy, Love spelled out, key and a key hole=]
Gots a Silver looking necklace=] Its all in one there not separated if that even makes sense...
The charms are a Key, Heart, ( i cant spell the name so im not even gonan try ) lol tower, a spiny thing that's double sided and it says I love you, and some random thing... I still like it =]
A nice black necklace i was in real need of one but never found one that really satisfied me till....
I saw this baby=]
Got me some flower power patterned tights=D

O when i saw this skirt i was like omg the 70's haha idk why doesn't even lock like one that much haha SO the zipper goes in the front and its plan in the back
Theres two pockets which i love!!!! =]
So i bought another Sweat suit for work so that i can be comfy while i run around with the kids at work. Its a bright fuchsia color REALLY OUT OF MY ELEMENT =s but i have to try new colors lol
Also got a pair of pants only
Well hope your weekend was great =] Even thought it rained!!


Nice haul! I love MAC lipsticks because they smell like vanilla. lol
ReplyDeletegreat haul i love the lipstick! it looks so beautiful and natural on you! +great necklaces=)
ReplyDelete<33
lol bout the bitch that did your makeup horribly, I woulda been tight! & not pay her.... lol. Nice haul, my fav is the studded blazer <3
ReplyDelete