Friday, February 26, 2010

Ken Paves Curl Balm & Healthy Sexy Hair Reviews

*First off i bought these products with my own money and i am not being paid to advertise these products*
Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Puree

This is like a deep conditioner to me. You live it in your hair for 5 min then you rinse it off. It leaves my hair feeling soft i love it. I try to use it at least once a week and i leave it in for more than 5 min sometimes. I personally like using it in the shower after i shampoo but you can use it where ever you like and to make the affect work even better put those plastic bags for deep conditioning and have it on for an hour!!! or just blast your hair with the blow dryer so the conditioner gets deep into your hair. I fell it helps me keep my hair happy.=D & that makes me happy. I have been using this product for almost a year.
It doesn't really say anything like OMG your air will be sexy and healthy it just gives you directions in how to use it.
Pros-moisturizes your hair. A little goes a long way also.
Cons- Leaves your hair smelling like a pumpkin head.

Ken Paves Curl Balm

I got this product because i wanted to try to get my wavy hair to be more defined and bring out some of my curls without mousse because i didn't want that crunchy affect from high school ha ha i wanted them to be soft and manageable. I have used this product for almost a year now i bought 2 bottles and now I'm almost done with the last one. I'm really happy with the results. My hair looks great and i don't have to put hairspray or nothing. My hair is wavy and a little curly on the sides by my face so if you somewhat have the same type of hair then this would really work for you.
(quoted straight from the bottle not my own idea)
The product claims you will get the most delightful curls and shine. The product contains Vitamin E and plant proteins. Paves' rich blend of curl-friendly creams produce instant body strenght and sheen. Natural emollients help maintain the vibrancy of your shiny curls. Special moisturizing herbal extracts and conditioners assure easy to comb, anti-frizz ringlets.




The mixture is a little thick so little does go a long way=] I apply it while my hair is damp .

Pros- The product really works. Leaves your hair soft and manageable. It really does do what it claims.

Cons- As a weird smell not a nasty one though. I can live with it.

hope these reviews helped you guys out if you where having hair problems !!

Tomorrow i might go to San Diego to go to the mall so i feel a Haul!!!

Tootles ladies Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COmments Make ME happy =]