Saturday, February 20, 2010

!!!!!HAULAGE!!!!

Finally huh ....
Well last week i went to the mall and then i today i FINALLY went to the outlet its weird because I've lived by one for 5 years and never gone to it. I have gone to the one by San Diego and by Oxnard but never the one by my house. I only got something from 2 stores Guess and BEBE. There was not much that got my attention then i went to the mall to exchange a belt and ended up buying some stuff. I wanted to get the new VIVA GLAM Gaga Lipstick that was another reason for going but i didn't end up getting it. Also a couple weeks before that i went to Marshall's. SO here's what i got.< ************************************************************************************ Forever21... *Dress with belt in the middle Comes with a belt=]

*Jersey looking top

More detailing in the shoulders and on shirt.

looks somewhat roboti haha

*Jersey looking top with detail. The detailing on the shoulders. little buttons with a littlebeed.

*T-shirt with a twist... The color looks washed out because of my lame as camera!!!!
it comes with a chain necklace that u can take off=]

This makes it a Little different. i like it=]

*Sequin top.. Its a little too big also so I'm planning to use it as an off the shoulder shirt and tuck the tight part under=].

Yeah not the usual colors but hey i need some change!!! =]
**********************************************************************************
*Black sequins Sweater...
Ima try to use it as an off the shoulder sweater its a Lil big but i still like it=]Has a zipper on the back too=] Black On black sequins=] O YEAH I like how the sleeves are not loose idk how to explain but i like these kinda sleeves.*Hello Kitty Key costume!!! lol key cap...
Love this now my keys are pimped out HAHAHA lame anyways......
*Studded belt!!!I like how this will make an outfit more edgy....

& that its black & i needed a somewhat plain black one=]

*Best ring made in the whole WORLD!!!Dine Her Like Your TRyna Blind Her ;D

I really wanted this ring i went on a website i saw from DULCE CANDY87 on YouTube and they were around a couple $100 bucks so i was going to wait but looky here!!! i got a cheap one that's still loos sick=]
also got cute lil mirror for $1.50!!!=]
************************************************************************************
Marshall's...
*Sparkle Tank

This grabbed my attention and i got it size Large so it can go over my butt but it ended up being too baggy=[ o well ill work wit it
*Beaded Tank=]
A Navy Blue color=]I wore this already ill d the OOTD post later...Youl see the black Cardigan.

I also got a black cardigan but you all a=have seen those so yeah, Black tights, Socks, and another cardigan but it was too big so im returning it!! god I cant choose sizes for....... yeah lol=]
************************************************************************************
Bebe...
*Black bubble skirt
I wanted one and happened to find this one=] they had red, Grey, and some other color.

I love the zipper in the back adds a lil umfh ;D
************************************************************************************
*Guess
T-Shirt.... Was looking for a vest but didnt find anything i liked but this t-shirt so not my regular colors=/my mom said i need some color in my wardrobe .. yeah shes right lol Its not really orange...My camera totally kills the pretty peach color=/ gahhh I like how it goes with my skin tone=]
************************************************************************************
Kshoes...(that's the stores name ok) lol
*Booties!!!
Finally found the right pair=] Gosh im soo in LOVEEEEEE!!!!! my new babies=]

Yay I was soo happy to find these i was looking for them well different once that look like leather for the rain but still dressy and i finally found a pair liked=]

There not as slouchy as they look once you have them one
********************************************************************************
Charlotte Russe....
* Earrings!!! i got some Bras there too they are good bras too better then Forever21s i think i should try more out form there too.

I got another pair of earrings but those are a lil secret=]

************************************************************************************
Target...
*Sonia Kashuk- GoldenRod05

*Loreal Nude LipstickLooks the same as my lips so there isn't a big difference. BUMMER!!!!


Got a couple other things but not that interesting lol, ************************************************************************************
Well i have to go to sleep now been on the computer for 6hrs and thats not right lolso heres my haul not as big as i tought lol=]
Good night Enjoy=]

1 comment:

  1. wow great haul!! omg i love your booties! how comfy are they?

    <33 Sharlene

    ReplyDelete

COmments Make ME happy =]