Sunday, August 28, 2011

GoodNess Gracious Where have I Been!!!

Okay i know i deserve to be banned since I've been gone for like half a year already! shame on me! I do have a good excuse though :)



If you guys didn't already know i am expecting :) A Lil prince :) high maintains munchkin like his mommy is soon here! ;)



I was really busy with school, work, doctor appointment's, and life so i had no time for my self to sit and relax and blog :(; However, now i do have more than enough time in my hands well 2 weeks :) i finally left work and now I'm just playing the waiting game for my son to be here. I have a few reviews i want to post and will get to them ASAP i had so many hauls but I doubt i will get around to show everything. I will start posting what my fall fashion will be :) Got so many more cute shoes i cant wait to use :) All in all I'm back and will be posting like crazy!


Especially once my Lil bugaboo is here! I will be doing makeup reviews as well as baby stuff review so I dont k now if i should make two different blogs:// let me know or maybe ill get fancy and make a different section on my blog just for his reviews and updates:)


I got some new subbies &&& I just want to say THANK U!!! i really appriciate it :)





7 months prego



Tootles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COmments Make ME happy =]