Sunday, April 3, 2011

NOTD :)

I Finally Did My Nails Since I had Them Done For 3 weeks . I Recently Went To Target &&& Got 2 New Nail Polishes From Milani :) The Nail Polish you See Me Holding Here Is Called 522 SILVER DAZZLE Its A Combination Of Midnight Blue With Silver Glitter . In the Package it Says ONE COAT GLITTER &&& It Literally Doe Just That i Did 2 Coats But One Can Be Enough:)


I Decided To DO My Ring Finger A Glittery Pink Just TO add A Pop Of Color. The Base I used For my Nails Was A NYC Nail Polish In 108 Polyester Pink Creme. The Milani Nail polish I Used in My Ring Finger Is 89 Disco Lights Its Light Pink with Gold Glitter Its Beautiful :)




Not A Very Spring Looking Nails Right :)O Well I Love EM :)))

Hope All Of You Guys Are Having A Great Weekend.


PREGNANCY UPDATE

I'm Currently 17 weeks :) n i will find out the sex next week cant wait :)


Tootles;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COmments Make ME happy =]