Just wanted to show my new buddy :)
I felt like Betta would be nice because not a lot of management:)
also they look cute :) as an accessory to your room.But yeah his names DWIGHT ;) yes from The office my friend named him that or it was gonna be tuxedo so i felt Dwight would be perfect since he is a weir fish he tends to stare at em or stare at his food by his bowl as if he had special powers;)
Well hope u guys have a good weekend :) LOVE LOTS♥♥♥&&& sorry for the lack of post summers been busy busy for me:/ n my computer wont upload pics:(( 


Cutie (=
ReplyDeleteThank u hun :)))
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful fish Hun! I've always thought their vibrant colours are gorgeous. And it's so pretty how you put it in a large vase with a flower :) Cute name - Dwight ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL - yes, my mugshot was a joke. I hope I made you laugh! I have a DIY mugshot post up. You can make one too for free!