Thursday, March 18, 2010

Damn Girl long time no see !!!

Yes i know its like Azarely who?
Well I'm finally on spring break yes tonight was my last class i did not have class all day but did in the afternoon. I'm sorry for the lack of post i recently got a job 2 days a week that pays very well and right after i go to work and the next day i go to school all day so i don't really have time to do anything like watch my shows or even have a second to check my blog=[ so i apologize for the inconvenience.I have a haul ... a collective haul now hopefully i remember what i bought when i do post it. I want to show it to you guys but i don't have a working camera right now ugh i hate it =[ i need to learn to take care of my stuff. I'm so happy i have 14 followers you guys have no clue how happy i get when i see this lol makes my day =D Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I also finally went to go see Alice In Wonderland.... yeah it was not what i expected.. it was .. i dont want to say wack becasue it was ok but it was the kinda movie you want to rent not buy or see at the movies. SO not satisfied at all i was just happy looking at the costumes lol. Well i Hope you guys have a good weekend and a great spring break mine is a little early lol. I will be back with more things i want to share with you so take care ladies:)
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the package i will post it as sooon as i get some pictures of everything=) you are the sweetest!!


    you're soo lucky ur on sb we dont have it until mid april =( any big planss??

    <33 Sharlene

    ReplyDelete

COmments Make ME happy =]