Hey everyone well today was a good nice relaxing day=]. I had a lazy day finally!!!! so i talked to my BFF(sister) not by blood but by heart;) and shes coming over this Sat!!!! I'm SO excited and happy we have been BFFS for 8yrs and shes the only person who has proven to be REAL and not like all the other fake so called friends everyone stumbles upon in our lifetime who stab u in the back lol yes some trust issues over her but i got my reasons lol don't we all. Well shes coming from Long Beach HOLLA for a dollar hahah that's where i moved from to come to these whack place i call home now=[ but i still go over there and visit her. We have a long distance relationship hahah but yeah I'm really happy and anxious this means more shopping and less $$$. I also watched the movie Precious i really wanted to see it and i guess i had igh expectations for it because i wasn't impressed i was expecting to cry or something but i didn't=/ all the good parts were already showed in the commercials but it was still a good sad movie i just think they could have done better. I'm doing some arts in crafts so ill show u guys those in a bit. So here's an OOTD i had hidden for a while.....
Yes i knew i need a new camera boo whoo
*Black Shirt-Fashion5
*Skinny Jeans-Forever21
*Flats-Target.. yeah i know amazing coming from here huh =}
*Necklace-Forever21
Well i hope you have a good night sleep the weekends almost here woot woot=]
Night Night


very cute outfit! love the shoes :)
ReplyDelete