Thursday, February 18, 2010

OoOo La La

Hey Guys so i haven an OOTD and i hope you guys can even distinguish what I'm wearing cause yeah its blurry=/

Yeah ignore the face i look washed out... and i took the eyeshadow off right after lol. Cant be looking like that out in public lol. This can give you a close up of the colors and the jewelry=]


I'm wearing....

*Knit Black Dress- Ross
*Leggings-Anywhere
*Navy Blue Sweater- Charlotte Russe
*Necklace-Charlotte Russe

*Earrings Charlotte Russe

*Boots-i forgot=[
I have a couple more OOTD but i might post them later on I'm tired now.
Have a nice night ladies=]

3 comments:

  1. oooh love the outfit! super classy u could even wear it to a job interview? i really wanna buy shoes! but i just purchased my textbooks it came out to $400! it looks like ill have to go on a spending "diet" lol


    <33 Sharlene

    ReplyDelete

COmments Make ME happy =]