Well i just wanted to make a post on my nails because everyone asks me what color i use because of its brightness. This is one of my favorite colors... i only have two favorites but anyway here's the bright beautiful color=]
Yeah the color doesn't come out as nice because of my lame camera... =/Damn You camera!!!
Its Xtreme too so are u worthy enough to wear it lol=]
*Haul coming up sorry i have been really behind but I'm catching up to everything I'm done with school..well for the week lol so i can catch up ill try to post as much as i canto make it up to you guys=]
AND THANK YOU NEW FOLLOWERS YOU MAKE MY DAY NO JOKE AS WELL AS COMMENTS=]
Yeah the color doesn't come out as nice because of my lame camera... =/Damn You camera!!!
The color is really pretty and once you see it in person its like OoOo=]
Its Xtreme too so are u worthy enough to wear it lol=]*Haul coming up sorry i have been really behind but I'm catching up to everything I'm done with school..well for the week lol so i can catch up ill try to post as much as i canto make it up to you guys=]
AND THANK YOU NEW FOLLOWERS YOU MAKE MY DAY NO JOKE AS WELL AS COMMENTS=]

No comments:
Post a Comment
COmments Make ME happy =]