Thursday, January 28, 2010

GuEss WHoss Back... Back Again

Hello my lovely Ladies haha well if you know slim shady you will for sure catch my drift with what i was trying to say in my title.


Well I'm back now and happy i got a screen because i was dying not knowing what was going on here!! at school i could'nt always get on it but now i have some things i want to share WOOT WOOT. Well so far this month has been a roller coaster Good things and bad things mostly bad things but I'm learning how to deal wit it all at once. Yesterday i had my scholarship ceremony and it was fun the food was OK and i got money haha yay but yeah all going to my CAR FUND your more than welcome to help haha just playing. But yes i was granted a scholar ship because of things that had happened in my life when i was a high school er with no brain who made more mistakes than a regular high school er. I guess having a crazy past sometimes helps. Well ill post some pics when i get them. I just want to thank all my follower i have 9 whole followers i feel so special you guys have no idea haha i know I'm lame but whatever you guys make me smile =D i guess it feels good when you know people like what you write even if it doesn't always make sence=]. I just want to wish everyone a great week and hope all is well OK.



TOOTLES MY loVeLieS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

COmments Make ME happy =]