Thursday, January 28, 2010

BLue power=]

Okay so i went to ulta like 2 weeks ago and got 5 things.

they where having a sale so i was bale to get 3 eyeliners by ULTA for guess....$1 EACH!!! yeah O-M-G right and i got a random eyeshadow just because lol. I was also lucky enough to find a curling iron for .... guess again =] ---> $4.99!!! omg yeah its a 24K gold Wigo curling iron. Yes i know ceramics are better but cmon who would pass on this offer seriously =] so yeah i was pretty happy =]. I tried the teal blue eyeliner and it glides on SO smooth I'm in love hahah. ***************************************************************
Yes i know floating head haha but I'm really happy with my purchases everyone loves a bargain=]
**********************

*****************************

The green ones for my mom =]

3 comments:

  1. Hellooo,

    I love your banner!

    Don't forget to follow back, if your not already & also enter my competition to win 2 tickets to beauty UK show :)

    Lots of love,
    Katie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your makeup :)
    drey jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome :) wow only 1$???? that's amazing lol^^ i use a lot of eyeliner but mine is more expensive... in France it's a bit difficult to find cheap cosmetics unfortunately...
    yes i'm doing my own jewelry^^ that's one of my biggest hobby when i have freetime^^ especially when i study mathematics i like doing jewelry to change my mind sometimes lol

    ReplyDelete

COmments Make ME happy =]