Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our Christmas Tree and 2 OOTD

Well Since Christmas Eve is finally here I decided to Finally Show you guys our Tree=] Its in a diet that's why its SO skinny hahaha Jk jk its a youngster . I hope all Of you have a Great Christmas with your family. Best wishes to all of you=]
So here's One of the OutOfTheDay pics. This ones is so u guys can see the color of the dress. I got it during the summer 2 yrs ago and finally used it. I wore this Sunday i was too lazy to upload sorry.
Its a dark Picture because my camera decides to strike on the flash=[

*Long sleeve-Marshall's
*Dress-Forever21
*Leggings-i forgot sorry
*Boots-Shoe store in Westfield mall
*Headband -Forever21(it camouflage's with my hair lol)
*Necklace-gift google it =] might find some stores that way =]The Second OutfitOfTheDay I wore this Monday and yeah i was lazzy too= X
U guys can see my ugly camera this is why i need a new one=].


*Beret-Target
*Lonsleeveturtleneck-Old Navy
*Fake Leather Jacket(i will not wear a real one)-Marshall's
*Skinny Jeans-Forever21
*Boots-LA Callejones=]
*Necklace-Forever21


Without the jacket

Hope you guys enjoyed=] Everything i got was for an affordable price i love good deals=]

&&&&&&

I just want to ramble and thank my Boyfriend for One of my Christmas gifts=]

He got me a baby girl Bluenose Pitbull=] shes little and soo cute and im soo happy=]

I'm SO happy i always wanted a dog=]so i could call it BLITSON idk why but i fell in love wit that name YES ITS ONE OF THE REINDEER'S NAME i was in psychology class one morning and the teacher was talking about our memory and he tested our memory with the names of the reindeer's and when i heard that name i couldn't get over it i loved it i know im weird but i said that once i got a dog i would call it BLITSON no matter if its a girl so this lucky lady's name is BLITSON=]

1 comment:

COmments Make ME happy =]