Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS Makeup Look & OOTD=]

Hey Everyone Hope You are all having a MERRY CHRISTMAS=] Well I have a makeup look & an Outfit of the day I am WARNING YOU lots of pics and yeah i have a sucky camera=[ SO pics aren't that great. Products i used haha wow lame pic =] I'm learning k .
So this is my Makeup look even though my camera is the worst camera in the world!!!!! It does me no Justice=[ bummer but heads up i was dumb and did not take pics of the last step i did i was in a hurry and forgot=[ Yeah i suck.. lol





First off i start by priming my eye Big WoW lol i always do my mascara first. Yes i do everything WAY different then everyone else if i do wear foundation i do that last lol that's just how i do it =]





So now i have put my base well 2 to be exact and i put two different colors. You really cant tell what kind sorry for the poor pic. Their eyeshadoSticks=] They are by MAYBELLINE COOL EFFECT SHADOW LINER (Peach Daiquiri is the light one Sugar Plum Ice dark one)
I have also put a piece of tape to help keep the eyeshadow were i want it.



Here i put my Shimmery pink eyeshadow all over my lid a little bit over my crease.

So here i have put a dark brown shimmery eyeshadow on my crease and blended it. I have also put a little bit of black eyeshadow on my outer corner and blended it so it would not be as harsh.





Here i Have taken the Tape Of so now all i do is put my highlight and blend it out. I also put my liquid liner, white eyeliner on my waterline and the hard candy eyeshadow on the bottom =]

**Sorry i didn't take a pic of it very unprofessional=[**
SO now On to The OutfitOfTheDay=]
Excuse my Hair it was before i straightened it=] lol My doggy didn't let me till she fell asleep:/
Wow I have To clean My Mirror =X *Long Sleeve-Marshall's
*Shirt-Tilly's
*Leggings-Forever21
*Boot-Callejones in L.A
Well Thats all FOlk
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeouss i love your leopard outfit!


    Thanks for joining my giveaway you sure can blog about it for an extra entry!!

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tutorial and nicely blended!!! hope u had a wonderful christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

COmments Make ME happy =]