Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Quick Haul!

So yes i am in a roll!!!
or my class is just a little boring.....  >_<
So here is a quick little haul from a little shopping i did Sunday:)




I got the 3 simple tanks from H&M, i wanted them for those hot sunny days where u want NOTHING touching you since the suns killing you already -__-. I got some fun colors :).

I got the V-Tee from Forever 21, the material is so soft not like their regular tee's. It also has a little detail that is not show.

Last i got the Chiffon Blouse from The Closet, its great because you can make a casual or dressed up outfit with it.



These sandals are perfect for casual outfits to help give them a little pop of color! And if your to lazy to color block with your clothes it has already been done for you here :)

I got these 3 things from Claire's,  a cute bracelet, a curved shadow brush, &&& the much needed car holder.

Love Azzy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

COmments Make ME happy =]