Hey ladies=]
Got an Outfit of the day for u today=] Today i went to school with the Boyfriend because he wanted me to see how his school was he goes to ITT-Tech I'm sure u all have heard of it ha ha with there weird as commercials well that school is pretty nice.. then went to my friends sons birthday party it was sooo cold!!!! even thought the sun was out it was freezing!!!! then i got home and I'm babysitting my cousin=] I finally got me some pepper spray!! woot woot !! I'm unstoppable now lol now i just got to find some moves to pop it out fast lol=] Any techniques u guys might have;)? Well hope u guys are having a good weekends!!!

*Dress-Forever21*Belt-Forever21
*Tights-Local Store near u;)
*Necklace-Forever21
*Booties-Shoe store @ the mall(sorryforgotthename)
*Bracelet-Charlotte Russe
Good Night.....
Good Night.....

love ur outfit!!! u always put together the cutest thingssss=)
ReplyDeletewhat u need the pepper spray for hun?
<33
hi babydoll where ru?!
ReplyDeletemiss you!
<333