Well Today im loosing my haulginity hah as in being my first haull woot woot I love seeing these on other peoples blogs so heres mine.
I went to the mall on Monday.. Yup old But still Fresh=]
I went to to get my secret Santa a gift but ended up getting more stuff for the Boyfriend, mom , and I.So Heres what i got...





I went to to get my secret Santa a gift but ended up getting more stuff for the Boyfriend, mom , and I.So Heres what i got...






Im not showing what i got the lol
Also yesterday was our youth groups Christmas Party and we opened the gifts our secret santas got us so heres what i got i love it
Its a matching Necklace and Earings set of Hello Kitty Look a like haha ill still be Rocking them.


Hope It was a good haullage for ya guys=]
Tootles

No comments:
Post a Comment
COmments Make ME happy =]