Thursday, April 18, 2013

Long Gone, but Never Forgotten..... or so i Hope !

Hey ladies ! 

IM BACK!!! this time for the long haul ! I was gone for what 2 yrs :o !
How dare I u may say. Well life took me by surprise with a lot of time consuming issues. New job, new born child, life, hubby, family, etc. etc. However, I am ready and motivated to be the best I am! I have the same motivation as well as drive just as the first day I committed my self to starting my blog. Being away I had so many ideas for post but never had the time to share with u all. All in all, a short declaration of me coming back.  I will share much more than beauty now, hope I am able to help any one learn something new :) This will be your one stop shop for everything! Mommy bliss to beauty tricks! Ill even add a meal !
Hope you all are as excited as I am!

Like I always said,

TOOTLES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COmments Make ME happy =]