Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Running through my Head



Well a lot of thins have been going on in life that are affection everyone. As you all have heard our """"President""" decided to pass a STUPID bill. I really find it unfair and so insensitive of him for not caring what he says "His People" want. It was more than obvious many people did not agree wit this bull of bill. its just sad to see whats starting to happen to this country. Yeah I'm glad we finally have a president who's not white but seriously it sucks when he cant get down to business and do his job right really upsets me. I know many people are going to disagree with me but this is my blog and what i say goes ;) lol don't mean to push your buttons but this president of ours is pushing mine and many others buttons too. I'm not INTO politics but i do like to know some of it to at least know whats going on and what things mean. I know that they lie and that they re phrase the questions there asked to seem like they answer it haha i used that tactic sometimes to but still they shouldn't. IDK i guess this has really been bugging me and has made me a little ticked off. All hes been doing lately is just making things worse and i hate it. Would have preferred Hilary Clinton and her cheating husband. Well i just wanted to rant i guess lol i would want to say a lot More but wouldn't be appropriate. O yeah and a funny story to wrap things up haha at work i ...fell=[ hahah its funny now but ti wasn't in the moment i hurt my knee i bruise really easily that's he disadvantage of being PALEEEE!!!!! lol or PINKKKK hahah it reminded me of when i feel in th pond because i tied the dog the lil kids wagon and he saw the ducks in the pond and ran after it and jumped in the little lake and since I'm such a BIG HERO i didn't let go of the wagon to save the little girl and fell in =( Yeah I'm really clumsy but I'm getting better at it hahaha. I hope everyone has had a good week i don't work for the rest of the week but i still got some things to do so i hope everyone is doing well. I will post more I'm sorry for these weird posts. Shout out to new followers!! I Love u already :)


Good Night


No comments:

Post a Comment

COmments Make ME happy =]