Sunday, January 31, 2010

99 cENTS wONDERlAND!! And a fast little review =]

Hey ladies!!! well today i went to church then party city and the 99cents store and omg =] yeah like i would always go to dollar tree not the 99 cents store much but i found some pretty good stuff at The 99cents store. I still like Dollar tree better ha ah. Well i got a little haulage for u guys I'm just showing u some not all of it =]. I went because my youth group is having a valentines party and im somewhat in charge so we got some goodies we needed and I found some things i wouldn't have expected to find=].
So i found Falsies at the 99 cents store crazyy huh and two pairs to make it O-M-G hahha
These are my fave=]There pretty nice if u ask me =]After that i found a lip gloss by Sally Hansen in the color Peony Unlike the name the color ain't a peony what you see is what u getthe color is a peachy coral pink idk if that's a good example of what kind of color it is but its nice. The only thing some people wouldn't like is that its sticky its like MAC's Lip glasses i don't really mind but it will get annoying once my hair gets stuck in it.
The packaging says it has *Real Pearl. *Ginseng & Black Tea and that that makes your lips smooth and what not. Well i have been wearing it fr an hour so far i will have to get back at you guys with the Fact or Fiction part of that statement. =] But most of the time my lips are soft cause i wear chapstick and exfoliate when i feel they need a little freshening up=].I also found this cute little heart bowl its not as big as it looks its as big as my hand.. and my hand ain't that big. I got it so i can put random stuff in it =] i have an obsession with containers and holder thingies like i call them =]The Biggest shocker i found was this!!! ALLELUIA!!! ALLELUIA!!! ALELUUUUUUIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA
A Yes OMG!!! 3 chapsticks for 99cents!!! yeah like i pay $1 for just ONE!! at Target so i was like yay and its the medicated moisturising one i use=] i don't like the flavored ones =]
So all in all i was pretty pleased i also got the salad dressing that you spray =] I'm excited to use that and a heart shape pan, and other Lil nick knacks =] I'm planning to bake a cake for my Hubby for our anniversary its the day after valentines hes in charge valentines I'm in charge of anniversary=]
What are you guys doing for your special someones =] i would love to hear your stories=]
TOOTLES LADIES!!!
Hope you guys have a good night sleep before the week starts=]

4 comments:

  1. wow great haul i never knew they had so many beauty accessories i love the lipgloss looks hot on you!!


    <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah and i got them at Up Against The Wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always go crazy at 99c stores and end up spending way too much which is kind of weird! ;)

    ReplyDelete

COmments Make ME happy =]